via Instagram http://ift.tt/1BFCg5M
Monday, 15 December 2014
Wednesday, 29 October 2014
Monday, 27 October 2014
Saturday, 25 October 2014
(don't worry, it's not a selfie of me)
The last time I switched my computer on was just before being shipped off to boarding school, so I've probably got a lot to catch up on and the fact that my laptop has been with a technician for the last few weeks certainly didn't help. Anyways, laptop issues aside, all is good now and last Saturday marked the day I turned 17. This basically just meant getting drunk and changing my age status on every social network in the universe but I also got some pretty rad stuff. Keep your eyes peeled for cringey selfies featuring crazy graduate designer clothes and some home-dyed denim (A level textiles- don't ask).
I can feel myself rambling so I'm going to move to the the point; I found a new fave photographer today and her name is Maisie Cousins and she has blue hair and I think that's all that needs to be said. Check her out:
Cool huh? Her photography is so bright and hedonistic but she has this incredible way of connecting with her subjects that I find so rare. The only word I can think to describe her work is delicate, and I can officially say that I'm hooked.
Oh and I almost forgot, here's a Maisie Cousins selfie, as promised ;)
My song of the week this week is by SOHN, enjoy :)
Tuesday, 23 September 2014
Friday, 29 August 2014
OOPS ITS ALMOST SEPTEMBER
Where the hell did summer go?
I've been up to a lot since I wrote here last, so much that I can't even remember most of August and it's going to take me a good few bullet points to summarise. Here goes, a list of everything I've been up to throughout the month of August:
- I spent another 2 weeks in France, travelling around Nice and Cannes and Antibes and Monaco and visiting as many art galleries as possible while still retaining my sanity. Before you ask, no, I did not tan. Yes, I am still very much pale and sickly-looking.
- I went to Wilderness festival in Oxfordshire- didn't do much apart from yoga and drinking bloody marys but I can honestly say it was a heavenly experience
- Moved out of my shitty old house in the sad and lonely countryside and into a brand-sparkly-new one in a whole new county- HAMPSHIRE!
- Bought lots of interesting furniture for my new spot in Hampshire, i.e. Polar bear side table and some adventure time posters
- Spent a lot of time at friends' houses and dancing to embarrassing euro-pop (not sure if the correct word is euro-trash, will google that later)
- Vaguely learned to play guitar i.e. learned to play everything by the Black Keys to a semi-bearable standard.
- Went to Reading for 3 days and came back cold, tired, hungry and plagued with scratches, bruises, a few severe sprains and the flu. Best.Weekend.Ever.
- Actually came down with the flu. This is my present situation.
So I think you've got the idea. The last 6 weeks have been hectic.
Anyways, while I was in France I found myself with a lot of free time (which was mostly spent online shopping/watching American Horror Story/on photoshop) and somehow my lucky ass was able to score a few graphics from Farfetch to help with my big summer edit, which then ended up being postponed after my laptop had a nuclear meltdown and I had to feverishly back up all my documents. I feel like I'm straying away from the point- I MADE A 2014 SUMMER STYLE GUIDE WITH ALL THE TRENDS AND EVERYTHING. So quickly, before September starts, WE MUST GO OUT AND BUY IT ALL.
If you click through each image you'll be taken to a polyvore collection with all the products from each trend. THIS IS MY SUMMER STYLE GUIDE. ENJOYAYAYA
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND GUYS <3 XOXO