My full name is Indigo Fox Devlin, I'm 18 and I live in suburban purgatory just outside of London. I'd like to think that I'm very tomboyish and effortless but actually I just want to be a fairy princess.
Some fun facts about me:
- In the past I have avidly collected: rubber ducks, swarovski crystal ornaments, TY toys, Garfield books and stickers. I'm now onto independent magazines and expensive clothes and stickers.
- I love Wes Anderson movies and Moonrise Kingdom is my all-time favourite.
- I have an affinity for beautiful colours and shapes- colours are a huge part of my life and art
- I'm strangely obsessed with the American suburban lifestyle, and most of the things I write, draw and design are based around this
- I f*cking love cats. A lot. And adventure time. And my little pony. I'm like a giant child.
- I have no clue how to describe my style but it largely consists of all-black with one very weird and gaudy thing and my signature piles of rings. I love androgyny and crazy bold prints and my go-to brands include McQ, Marc by Marc Jacobs, vintage Versace and Moschino
- I love weird gothic things like studded chokers and new rock boots.... Sartorially speaking, I am a very confused person
- Farfetch- They sell EVERYTHING, the best for all designer shopping
- Shop Jeen- Crazy fucking amazing superstore of awesome stuff- definitely worth a look and Erin is a total bae
- Acne Studios- Perfect for comfy jumpers, jeans and boots
- McQ by Alexander Mcqueen- grungey and youthful and bold and just PERFECT
- Versus Versace- Bright prints and cool basic styles for dresses, skirts, etc
- Lulu & co- really awesome and arty prints; check out Fashion East- also owned by Lulu
- Moschino- great for bold pieces and prints- loving jeremy scott's new stuff!
- Saint Laurent- forever beautiful and classic, but also out of my price range most of the time :'(
- Sister by Sibling- awesome knitted pieces, very rad
- House of Holland- Henry Holland is the witty party go-to bae
- Antipodium- cool prints and shapes in awesome & playful colours- such fun!
- Lazy Oaf- bold prints and illustrations on easy-to-wear shapes
- Great Frog London- awesome skull and signet rings in silver, gold and diamondss
- Raquel Allegra- beautiful, subtle and grungey tie-dyes
- Cats Brothers- crazy knitted hats and embroidered t-shirts
- Jeremy Scott- rebellious and awesome prints from the guy that brought you those cray teddy-bear trainers
- O-Mighty- emoji prints and cyber-ness
- UNIF- AWESOME (if slightly offensive) grungey t-shirts
- Mercy-Merci- Aussie cyber-coolness- lots of iridescents and holograms
- Somewhere Nowhere- super-bold, furry backpacks and jumpers FTW
- Her Tiny Teeth- embellished sunglasses & accessories- super cutee
- Empty Casket jewellery- refined gothic jewellery
- Jolita Jewellery- beautiful, glittery, rainbow beautiful jeweliness
- Free People- perfect for chill bohemian pieces and gorgeous hippy dresses
- Tunnel Vision- more grungey, bright, magic and trippy shitz
- Mystic Mayhem- awesome customised denim
- Vintage Versace- like Versace but BOLDER and FUN
|'Prom Queens' moodboard for GCSE Art|
|idk moodboard man|
|Year 10 GCSE Art|
|A moodboard from the Tate Modern|
|My doggie, Dexta|
|My kitty, Skippy (this pretty much sums him up)|
|Me at the Tate Modern like 2 years ago|
|Besties Phoebe and Ciaran. Fuckin miss these guys|